Tuesday, September 7, 2010

No time to be sick

Don't you love how being a mom means you can never be sick? cause someone else always is, and if not they need you for something. I want to lay in bed curled up with a movie and some tea. Be fed medicine and taken care of. Instead I feel sick, my throat hurts, I'm coughing and my body feels over all sick and ready to throw up. BUT..... My son needs breakfast, the dog needs to be fed and waled, my other son needs breakfast, he needs his backpack ready for school, cloths laid out, make sure he makes his bed and brushes his teeth, change the baby,, get him dressed, get a bra on?, drink a quick shake(no real breakfast for me), brush my teeth(kind of), put away dishes, wash dishes, get my sons shoes on, put his snack in his bag, get everyone in the car, buckle up, off to school, back from school, bottle, change, nap (baby not me), pay bills, argue with bills, stress bills, look for work, then remember I need to eat lunch. Wait. It's only lunch time?

2 comments:

Sharina said...

LOL...this is cute, I know exactly how you feel. I caught a cold from Kendall and the girls ended up getting sick. Of course he got to be a big baby and lay in bed while I nursed him and took care of the kids. Now that I'm sick and home alone with them...all that doesn't even matter. *sighs*

ANTM T-Shirt Designs And More said...

I know how you feel. I'm always sickly, but I never get a sick day lol. Mommy is on duty 24/7